1. The processor uses high-performance microcontroller ATmega328, using an external 8MHz crystal oscillator as the system clock.
2. With 1.8-inch LCD screen, a resolution of 128X160, supports 65,536 colors.
3. Single button operation, support for automatic shutdown for reducing power consumption.
4. Supports battery power supply, shutdown current is less than 20nA.
5. Each measurement time is about 2s, only measuring capacitance or inductance, the measurement time becomes longer.
6. Automatic detection of NPN, PNP bipolar transistor, N-channel, P-channel MOSFET and JFET, diode, dual diode, P-IGPT, thyristor, thyristor and so on. For some thyristors and thyristors, when the transistor tester can not meet the trigger current and hold current requirements. The transistor tester can not test IGPTs that drive more than 5V.
7. Support for pin identification test components.
8. Support for bipolar transistor current amplification factor and base-emitter turn-on voltage test.
9. Through the turn-on voltage and current amplification factor, you can determine the Darlington transistor.
10. Supports the gate threshold voltage of the test MOSFET, the gate capacitance, and the drain-source on-resistance RDSon at 5V gate voltage.
11. Support simultaneous measurement of two resistors, data in four decimal format display. Support potentiometer test, but when the potentiometer is adjusted to one end, this time can not distinguish between the middle pin and this pin.
12. The minimum resistance resolution is 0.01 ohms, the maximum resistance is 50M ohms.
13. A capacitor can be measured, the capacitance range 25pf ~ 100mF, resolution 1pF.
14. Capacitance less than 25pF can be measured by connecting another known capacitance equal to or greater than 25pF in parallel, subtracting the known capacitance from the result to obtain the measured capacitance.
15. When testing capacitors larger than 90nF, the series equivalent resistance is also displayed with a resolution of 0.01 ohms.
16. When testing capacitances greater than 5000pF, the voltage loss after the test pulse can be measured and this parameter estimates the quality factor of the capacitor.
17. Support simultaneous measurement of two diodes, additional display diode voltage drop.
18. LED is identified as a diode, the test voltage drop is much larger than the average diode. Two-color diodes are identified as two diodes.
19. The resistance of less than 2100 ohms its equivalent inductance is also measured, the range is 0.01mH ~ 20H, but the measurement accuracy is not very good.
20. Program with self-test function, support for a variety of parameter calibration.
21. Support frequency generator function, output by TP2, the output frequency range is 1Hz to 2MHz.
22. Support a fixed frequency signal output from TP2, you can adjust the duty cycle by key.
1. Before testing the capacitor, be sure to discharge the capacitor, otherwise the test pin may be damaged.
2. When testing the components soldered on the circuit board, be sure to disconnect the power supply on the circuit board and residual voltage is not allowed on the test equipment.
The description of each interface is as follows:
P4: 2.54-2PIN white seat, for input 7 - 12V DC voltage;
OFF: ON/OFF, reset button (S1);
TEST: Test adjustment, operation button (S2) for one-button operation of the entire circuit board;Instruction for use:
1. components placed:
The use of transistor tester is very simple, test pins TP1, TP2, TP3 regardless of the sequence. Components with only two pins can be placed on any two test pins. For three test pins in random order for the three-pin components. Two resistors and two diodes can be tested simultaneously.
2. Press S1 reset button to turn off and then press S2 to restart the new measurement.
3. Boot after long press S2 (greater than 1 s), enter the additional function selection interface, short press key to move the cursor, then long press entering corresponding attachment function interface, each detail is as follows:
Frequency: Frequency measurement function, frequency signal from PD4 pin input. When the input frequency is greater than 25KHz, the frequency resolution is 1Hz. When the value is less than that, the frequency resolution can reach 0.001Hz through the measurement period;
F-generator: Frequency Generator function, output by TP2, output frequency range is 1Hz to 2MHz;
10-bit PWM: A fixed 7812.5Hz frequency signal output from TP2, which can be used to adjust the ratio of the short button by 1%, and the long button is adjusted to the ratio of 10%.
C+ESR @tp1:3: Test the capacitance value between TP1 and TP3 test pins, and the result will give the equivalent input resistance. The capacitance range is 2uF~50mF, which can be measured continuously.
Resistor meter: Resistance measurement;
Capacitor meter:Capacitance measurement;
C(uF)- correction: Sets the parameters of the large capacitance calibration, that is, the output result value is the actual measurement value plus or minus a certain ratio coefficient, which is the calibration coefficient. (note that unless you already know the function well, please don't change it);
Selftest:Self-check function (Follow the prompts to complete the self-test function);
Show data: Displays some calibration parameters that are used within the corresponding software version;
Transit: Test transistor;
Switch off: Enter immediate power shutdown;
Package includes:1 x Tester
MOS tube test: